Term & Conditions for Christmas Market
- Applications and payment must be received prior to the Christmas Market. Once our booth spaces are full, no further applicants will be accepted.
- CM hours are: Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Sunday from 11:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Please note that this is a two-day event. The market will take place rain or shine.
- Vendors who are not accepted will receive a 90% refund so as to cover the credit card application and refund fees.
- No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion any part of their space. All merchandise, supplies, etc. must be contained within the booth space provided.
- Vendors can only sell items that have been approved in their application submitted. All items offered for sale must be the work of the artist/craftsperson. No items purchased for resale will be permitted.
- NO LATE OPENINGS, NO EARLY CLOSINGS, NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Anyone not complying with this rule will not be allowed to return to future markets
- Vendor personnel must manage the booths during the operating hours of the market.
- Wildside Winery is responsible for any loss or damage incurred to the exhibitors’ property. The exhibitor also agrees to hold harmless and indemnify both CM & - ------- Wildside Winery against any claims arising by virtue of their occupancy of the premises or use thereof. The CM & - Wildside Winery team suggests packing and/or securing any valuable products overnight.
- Vehicles belonging to craft or food vendors are not allowed into the market during working market hours. NO EXCEPTIONS. Vendors will be allowed to enter the market area one hour before and one hour after festival hours to restock the booths. Vehicles must be removed prior to start of the market.
- No political campaigning from any booth.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the collection of Kentucky Sales Tax. The Kentucky Revenue Cabinet usually inspects vendors and asks for their tax ID prior to the start of the market. The Kentucky Department of Revenue can be contacted at 1-502-564-8139, for further information and licensing.
- No food or drink can be sold from any booth except at designated food booths without written permission from Wildside Winery and proper Department of Health licensing.
- No defacing of Wildside Winery property will be permitted.
- Friday only setup. No Saturday set up.
- If your booth has an activity or project that creates litter, please be considerate and clean it up during and after the festival. Please minimize the volume of trash to be disposed at the CM by breaking down any cardboard boxes. The Christmas Market and Wildside Winery will provide receptacles for trash. Please help us keep our farm clean.
- If you have any questions about the Christmas Market, please call Elisha @859-202-0709.
top of page
bottom of page