You're Invited to Join Us!
Join us for our inaugural Harvest Market Event! Wildside is excited to host the Woodford County Farmers Market plus a wide variety of hand crafted and food vendors! Our stage will feature sixteen hours of live music for your entertainment as well! Come out and support our local farmers, makers and musicians!! We will have a full list of the line up available here soon!
Event entry is free. Parking in $10 per car.
Growers, Makers, Artists & Food Vendors
We have a limited number of booth spaces available to you as well! If you would like to participate in this event, we invite you to apply online. We will process applications as quickly as possible as the market is approaching soon!
We hope to have wood crafters, painters, jewelry makers, potters, quilt makers and all other types of artist/crafts people. The owners of the winery are lovers of all things hand crafted and hope to host you!
We will also accept a variety of food vendors. Each category of food will be limited to one vendor, so apply soon to get your spot!
Booth spaces are only $100 each. If we are unable to accommodate you at the market, refunds will be provided in the amount of $90. This allow us to cover cost of time, effort and credit card processing fees.
Questions? Contact the coordinator at 859-202-0709. Text messages preferred.
Term & Conditions for Harvest Market
- Applications and payment must be received prior to the Harvest Market. Once our booth spaces are full, no further applicants will be accepted.
- HM hours are: Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Please note that this is a two-day event. The market will take place rain or shine. Artist must stay open on Saturday from 10am to 7pm.
- Vendors who are not accepted will receive a 90% refund so as to cover the credit card application and refund fees.
- No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion any part of their space. All merchandise, supplies, etc. must be contained within the booth space provided.
- Vendors can only sell items that have been approved in their application submitted. All items offered for sale must be the work of the artist/craftsperson. No items purchased for resale will be permitted.
- NO LATE OPENINGS, NO EARLY CLOSINGS, NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Anyone not complying with this rule will not be allowed to return to future markets
- Vendor personnel must manage the booths during the operating hours of the market.
- Wildside Winery is responsible for any loss or damage incurred to the exhibitors’ property. The exhibitor also agrees to hold harmless and indemnify both HM & - ------- Wildside Winery against any claims arising by virtue of their occupancy of the premises or use thereof. The HM & - Wildside Winery team suggests packing and/or securing any valuable products overnight.
- Vehicles belonging to craft or food vendors are not allowed into the market during working market hours. NO EXCEPTIONS. Vendors will be allowed to enter the market area one hour before and one hour after festival hours to restock the booths. Vehicles must be removed prior to start of the market.
- No political campaigning from any booth.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the collection of Kentucky Sales Tax. The Kentucky Revenue Cabinet usually inspects vendors and asks for their tax ID prior to the start of the festival. The Kentucky Department of Revenue can be contacted at 1-502-564-8139, for further information and licensing.
- No food or drink can be sold from any booth except at designated food booths without written permission from Wildside Winery and proper Department of Health licensing.
- No defacing of Wildside Winery property will be permitted.
- Friday only setup. No Saturday set up.
- If your booth has an activity or project that creates litter, please be considerate and clean it up during and after the festival. Please minimize the volume of trash to be disposed at the HM by breaking down any cardboard boxes. The Harvest Market and Wildside Winery will provide receptacles for trash. Please help us keep our farm clean.
- If you have any questions about the Harvest Market, please call Elisha @859-202-0709.
COVID19 GUIDELINES: This is subject to change to meet any requirements that the State & CDC put in place. This is a work in progress and we will continue to update**
➢ All Food & Beverage Employees will need to wear a mask & gloves. If you need a mask, the fair can & will provide masks for you. All employees will need to wear a mask if in an enclosed area or not able to maintain social distancing, six feet apart.
➢ KY STATE ORDER: The executive order states that face coverings will be required:
“While inside, or waiting in line to enter, any: retail establishment; grocery store; pharmacy; hair salon/barbershop; nail salon/spa; tattoo parlor; child care facility; restaurant or bar (when not seated and consuming food or beverage); health care setting, or; any other indoor public space in which it is difficult to maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from all individuals who are not members of that person’s household;
*** Mask will be required in ALL VENDOR & ENCLOSED Areas****
“While in outdoor public spaces in which the person cannot maintain a physical distance of six feet from all individuals who are not members of the person’s household and is not otherwise covered by previously issued guidance.
***Mask will be required if unable to maintain six feet apart or unable to maintain social distancing ***
➢ **Patrons agree and understand that they are participating at their own risk.
➢ All employees, vendors & entertainers will need to be temp checked at one of the temp check stations prior to each market day.
➢ Good personal hygiene and frequent hand-washing is recommended. There will be hand-washing stations and sanitizing stations through out the site.
➢ Social Distancing will STRONGLY be encouraged. All food/drink areas, stage/show areas will be structured for social distancing, we will have staff to help keep this enforced throughout the day.
Seating will be modified and may reduce capacity in certain areas.
➢ Vendors will need to encourage social distancing while patrons are in enclosed booths. ALL VENDORS WILL REQUIRE patrons to wear mask while in their booth. Vendors may also provide hand sanitizer in their booth space, there will be sanitizing stations through out the market site.
➢ **Vendors will be participating at their own risk and the decision to not participate in the 2020 market for health concern will not impact future participation
➢ Hand-washing Stations and hand sanitizer WILL BE available throughout out the market site.
➢ **All venue staff is participating at their own risk, and any staff member may choose not to participate for 2020 Festival for health concerns without penalty.
**Security staff will be at all checkpoints to ensure safety protocols are being enforce and distance rules apply. There will also be patrolling security throughout the site during the entire day**
We will monitor guidelines and update as needed. We appreciate your support & patience.